Get inspired with these print jobs
A personalized cutting board.
A unique picture frame.
A personalized bottle holder made from scratch.
File & Printing Specifications
- Max Size: Maximum: 12 in. x 8 in. x 1 in. high
- Material Types: Birch plywood and two-color HDPE plastic.
- Material Costs: $3 cost is added to your library card and due upon pick-up.
- Other Materials: You may supply any of these acceptable materials as long as they are new.
- Submissions: One completed request at a time (includes pick-up of the item)
- Set your material and material dimensions before designing.
- Select your bit setting: We have 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32 bits. You should use the biggest bit possible to create your design.
- Set your cut depth: the bigger the number, the deeper the cut. Simulate your design before submitting it. Orange paths mean the carving bit is too big to carve out that section of the design. Resize the design, or change to a smaller bit.
- Fonts: We recommend using Track or OCR. They are clear and readable at large and small sizes. Other fonts can be too intricate for small sizes.