Whether you need a space to meet and collaborate as a group, to study or work on your own, or to hold a large meeting, the library has a space for you.
Meeting spaces for individuals or small groups
Conference Room 201 and 202 are available to book. They are four-person rooms located on the 2nd floor. Coming soon: Study Rooms and more conference rooms. Study & Conference Room Policy
- An IPPL cardholder may reserve a study room for two hours and may extend that time if no one is waiting.
- Reservations can be made for one room at a time for up to two hours and up to one month in advance.
- Rooms are held for 15 minutes.
Book a meeting space
Meeting spaces for larger groups
Board Room & Meeting Room
- The Meeting Room and Board Room are available for educational, informational, cultural, and civic functions of the Indian Prairie Public Library community. Meeting Room Policy
- IPPL cardholders may reserve the Meeting Room or Board Room up to three months in advance (requires two-day advance notice) online or by calling 630/887-0945. Requests received after 5 p.m. on Friday will be responded to on Monday).
- There is no fee for library organizations, community organizations, or local government.
- There is a fee of $25 per hour for recitals and businesses within our district. Payment is due within two days of approval.
- Meetings are held during regular library hours with rooms cleared at least 15 minutes before closing time.
- You are responsible for setup and cleanup as part of your scheduled time.
- Except for library or Foundation & Friends programs, the spaces may not be reserved for social gatherings such as receptions, showers, or birthday parties; for fundraising or money-making purposes such as bake sales; or for presentations of products or services.
- The Meeting Room seats up to 100 auditorium-style or 48 seated at tables. Equipment: Projector with screen, sound system, wireless microphone, DVD player, presenter stand, and mini-kitchen with sink and refrigerator.
- The Board Room seats 10 around a conference table and can accommodate up to 14. It has a flat-screen display.