Print from one of the library's computers or print from anywhere using your own device and our wireless printing service.
Cost for printing: $0.10 per page for black and white. $0.25 per page for color.
Print jobs are held for 24 hours.
Printing from a Library Computer
- To retrieve your job, go to the print release station next to the 1st-floor Technology Center Desk, enter your library card number or user name, and pay.
Printing an Email Message/Attachment
Simply forward the email with the attachment you want to be printed to one of the following email address:
- The email and the attachment will be sent as two separate .pdf files for printing. The job with the "FWD" in the file name is the email and the other is the attachment. You can choose if you want to print only the attachment or both the attachment and the email.
Printing from Your Computer or Laptop
Use our wireless printing page to upload your documents. Choose a user name and then submit. The user name is what you will use to retrieve the print job at the kiosk in the library.
Printing from Your Smart Phone or Tablet
- Download the free app Public Print Locations by ePRINTIt available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and agree to the terms.
- To handle your print jobs, ePRINTit needs to create an account using an e-mail address. You will receive an e-mail with an activation code to confirm within the app.
- Select what you want to print and follow the screen prompts to configure that action for the first time.
- Find the library using the zip code 60561 or the nearby locations option.
You can print 100 black & white or 25 color pages at a time. Larger print jobs will have to be broken up. We cannot print on labels or other paper that is not compatible with our printer.
Fax & Copier
- The fax machine & copier are located in the lobby next to the elevator.
- Costs for faxing (credit or debit card required): $1.75 for 1st page and $1.00 for each page after
- Costs for copies: $.10 per page
- Scan your documents or photos to print, save, or email them. The scan station is located near the Technology Center Desk.