Print, Fax, & Scan
Print, fax, email, or save photos or documents using the scan station. Print from a library computer or from anywhere using your own device and our wireless printing service. Print up to 100 black & white or 25 color pages at a time.
- Printing: 10¢ per page for black and white. 25¢ per page for color. Print jobs are held for 24 hours.
- Copier: 10¢ per page for black and white.
- Faxing: $1 per page - Credit card only
Print to color or black & white printer located in the Technology Center from anywhere.
From Your Email
The email and the attachment are sent as two separate .pdf files for printing. The job with the "FWD" in the file name is the email, and the other is the attachment.
From Your Computer or Laptop
- Go to wireless printing and upload your document.
- Choose a user name and then submit. The user name is what you use to retrieve your print job.
From Your Smart Phone or Tablet
- Download the free app Public Print Locations by ePRINTit available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and agree to the terms.
- To handle your print jobs, ePRINTit needs to create an account using an email address. You will receive an email with an activation code to confirm within the app.
- Select what you want to print and follow the screen prompts to configure that action for the first time.
- Find the library using the zip code 60561 or the nearby locations option.