COVID-19 Update: August 27.
We can't wait to see you at the library! We love it when you visit and enjoy the library spaces.
The Governor has issued a state-wide mask mandate for public spaces beginning Monday, Aug. 30.
Masks are required even for those who are fully vaccinated. Without a face mask, you’re invited to get assistance from us via phone, email, or chat. Also, use the drive-up window to get materials, and access our digital materials on our website.
If you have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19 recently, please refrain from visiting the library.
Thank you for helping keep us all healthy!
Please watch the website and subscribe to enews for updates.
Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sunday: 1- 5 p.m
Services available for an in-person visit
- Browsing for materials in person.
- Conference rooms
- Tables and seating
- We have sit-down computers for IPPL cardholders only. Computers are available for a one-hour session and if no one is waiting, you may use one for up to two hours per day. Learn more here.
- Express computer stations are available for 20-minutes per person, per day in Kids & Teens and Adult Services for anyone to use.
- Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing services are available on a self-serve basis. Learn more here.
- Water fountains and water bottle-filling stations
- Vending machines
- Eating and drinking except for at the computers and in the Kids & Teens area.
- Outdoor programs
- Notary services
- Passports by appointment
- 3D Printing/Carvey
Services on pause
- Donations of materials to the library
Use us from home
- We want to maintain a safe and healthy library. In fact, we can still help you just as easily from the comfort of your home.
- We’ll continue to provide drive-up service for materials.
- We are open on the web 24/7 with access to ebooks, eaudiobooks, emagazines, music, and movies & TV.
- Join us for new and exciting virtual and outdoor events.
- Printing/scanning can be picked- up through the drive-up window.
- We are making contactless deliveries to our homebound patrons.