Museum Adventure Pass
Through the Museum Adventure Pass program, receive admission or a special discount at participating Chicago area cultural destinations. We have a limited number of passes for each participating organization, and they are available on a first-come, first-served basis. View a list of participating organizations.
How to Get a Pass
- Bring your Indian Prairie Public Library card to the library's Checkout or Ask Us Desks. To get a pass through the drive-up window, call the library at 630/887-8760 when you arrive in the parking lot. If available, we will print your pass and instruct you to pull around to the drive-up window.
- Tell us which pass you would like to receive. Note: COVID-19 restrictions may be in place. Check the museum's website for more information.
- You can call ahead of time to check availability, but passes cannot be reserved. To check availability, call us at 630/887-8760.
- Note: Passes are only able to be printed in-person with a library staff member.
- View frequently asked questions.
How to Use the Pass
- Bring your photo ID and your library card with you - some places require them for admittance.
- Passes are good for seven days from the date printed.
- Passes are not transferable.